Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

More Outfits For Ya!

My last outfit post was a hit (by my standards anyway!) and a lot of you asked questions about it...so I thought I'd include more of my fashion choices for you.

One thing when it comes to my shopping, is that I usually go straight for the clearance racks. A lot of the time I buy things during the off season, just so I can get a better deal on things, and then I have to wait all summer or winter to wear them! But I'll pay a ridiculous amount for a purse...priorities, right?!

I dress cute (at least I think so), but I don't break the bank. Rarely will I spend over $30 on a t-shirt or sweater. On jeans, YES, because I think jeans are one of those things that you can spend a lot of money on, because I have found with my big ol' booty, that more expensive jeans are made better and hold the junk in my trunk up a little bit better. Granted, I do buy the cheap-o $20 jeans or jeggings sometimes cause I just can't get rid of that thrifty part of me all the time.

Ok, so here goes...some of my outfits for the past 2 weeks...


Shirt: Victorias Secret, pants: Apt 9 from Kohls, long tank: Old Navy, shoes: Maurice's 

Sweater: Victorias Secret, tribal tank: Vanity, jeggings: Vanity, shoes: Express.

Cardigan: Old Navy, brown tank: Maurice's, pants: Kohls, shoes: Coach, necklace: Forever 21.

Shirts: Old Navy, pants: Marmot, sandals: Madden Girl, necklaces: Maurice's, hat: Wet Seal.

This one is a bad pic, with a dirty mirror. I actually don't own a full-length mirror at home, so most of the pictures you get are in my bosses office, haha. 

Shirt: Motherhood Maternity (yep! Maternity shirt turned regular shirt/tunic!), pants: Wet Seal, boots: Ross.

Shirt: Vanity, pants: Kohls, boots: Candies.

Shirt: Victorias Secret, pants: Kohls, shoes: Steve Madden, necklace: no clue.

Tunic: American Eagle, leggings: Vera Wang, sweater: Heidi Klum maternity, shoes: Steve Madden, necklace: local boutique called the Lucky Buckle. 

The weather has been really dreary and cold, which is why I've been wearing so many neutral colors. I tend to gravitate towards those colors anyway, and have to push myself to wear colorful clothes! 

I actually enjoy taking pics of my outfits and sharing them. Have you heard that saying "I have an irrational fear of wasting a good outfit"? Well, that's me. Some days I don't leave my office, so it's nice to take pictures of my outfits to share with you guys. 

So what do you think? Would you wear this stuff or is it super boring and too blah for you? Do I need more color??

2 comments:

  1. I love the elephant top and the green sweater from VS! I'd definitely wear those! You're really good at putting together office outfits. My last boss would always laugh at the outfits I'd wear to work. I am helpless when it comes to fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I personally probably wear more color but I don't wear as trendy of clothes. I keep my wardrobe pretty basic and classic. I wear lots of blues and greens all year long and love wearing reds and oranges in the summer and fall.

    ReplyDelete