I love it! I won't bring him every day, but when I can I will-at least to transition back into working full time. I have my own office with a door and my schedule for the first couple weeks back is pretty slow. I already have a gliding chair in my office and enoug room for a portable crib. Just need a bouncy chair and I'm set! I'm set to head back on February 10th, which will be 7 weeks off. Not a lot, but for me I think it is enough. Especially now that I can bring him to work when I need to.
So how has the first month gone? Well, we've already learned a lot of things about him...he doesn't like to be swaddled, he doesn't like his hands covered when he sleeps, and he loved tummy time, bath time and getting his fingers clipped. Odd, I know.
Another major milestone he already reached, which I didn't expect for a couple months, is he already rolled over! He was exactly 4 weeks old when he did it. I looked it up and apparently that doesn't happen until they are 4 months old. The nurses and doctor said he was strong, so apparently he's very strong!
I'm happy to report that I've been feeling like blogging again and sharing what's been going on in our lives besides baby, and what Hunter and I have been doing with all of our time together.
I've also slowly but surely been catching up on my blog reading, but still have a ways to go! Thanks for stopping by!
P. S. I love dressing him in cute outfits...little Gap baby with a Ralph Lauren beanie right here :)








He's so durn cute! I just wanna hold him!
ReplyDeleteThat's a strong farm boy you have! Nicole, he is ADORABLE!!!!! I hope you are feeling well too.
ReplyDeleteHugs to all of you
I love the pictures! How nice of your boss to allow you to bring him for awhile - best of both worlds right there!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness He is just precious!!! Aww makes me sad for you going back to work! But, that is so awesome that you are able to take him with you some days!! So glad everything is going great with strong little man!! Have a great weekend girlfriend!!
ReplyDeleteAh! I'd been wondering about you guys with the new little one! He is adorable and I'm glad you are coming back to some blogging! I approve of the baby Gap outfit!!!! And I'd say he is pretty excited about going to work!
ReplyDeleteGlad work is going to let you bring him when you can that will be good and on the days you don't bring him you will have a much needed mommy break.
ReplyDeleteHe is precious and I want him. Love that hair
He is SO dang adorable!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so darn cute! I stayed home 7 weeks with Hayes too. I didn't feel short changed. I had the baby blues so going back to work helped a lot.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE seeing this handsome boy on my Instagram feed!!!
ReplyDelete