Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Monday, December 30, 2013

Meet My Little Man

I am going to be all cliche here, and tell you that my heart is incredibly full with love for my little boy. 

Hunter James was born on December 20th at 5:16 a.m. He weighed 8 lbs 2 oz and was 20.5 inches long.


We kept the first name a secret, but we had it chosen for a couple months. The middle name is after my grandpa who passed away last year, and ironically enough, he was born on my grandmas birthday! 

Right now we are just spending time at home, getting used to a schedule. The first few days were tough, but we are getting the hang of things. 



I am getting about 7-8 hours of sleep at night with 1 feeding in there, so I'd consider myself pretty lucky! I'm not going to go into any details of my labor and birth experience-I'll save that for another day. I just wanted to check in and share some of the pictures of my little guy with you all :)


Wearing his Montana State Bobcats gear!



And lastly, his Christmas picture :)


I mean, I might be biased, but I think he is pretty darn cute. 

10 comments:

  1. Aww he is so precious!! I love his name & the meaning behind it! & how cool that he was born on your grandmas birthday!!! Congrats again to you & Patrick!! He's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute, yes this is what I love seeing. I think by the looks of that smile he is a Bobcats fan lol he is perfect and so glad every one is doing well
    How kool is it being named and born after your papaw that's priceless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nicole! He is adorable!
    I hope you all continue to do well. I look forward to seeing lots more pictures.
    Hugs and Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! I am so happy for you! Congratulations! He's precious and I love his name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the pictures! He IS a cutie - it's not just you! :o) When we were coming up with boy names before I knew Lexie's gender, Hunter was in the running. 11 years later and it is still one of my favorite boy names. It's a perfect name for your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Nicole I had no idea...congratulations... What a wonderful New Years gift!! He is a cutie pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just loves him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I got behind on blog reading and as I was getting ready to turn in for the night I thought, I need to check in on Nicole's blog and see if and when she had her baby boy! He is adorable and I love the name. Hope you're enjoying this special time. Thinking and praying for you and your family of three!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I'm in LOVE!!! He's perfect, girl, and I LOVE the name Hunter! Congrats, congrats, CONGRATS!!! I wish y'all all the best!

    ReplyDelete