Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Current Favorites

Currently...

...listening to: I've recently discovered the Pop2K station on SiriusXM, channel 10. It plays all of the great songs from my high school and college days. Try it out-promise you won't be disappointed! Also, Christmas music, duh! Here are some of my favorites: Mariah Carey, Michael Buble, Point of Grace, Sugarland, Faith Hill, Kelly Clarkson and Lady Antebellum. I tend to like more country artists, because I feel they stick to the more tradition sounds than say, Britney Spears' Christmas album.

...reading: Just finished the Divergent Series. It was pretty good! It got a little boring towards the third book, but overall I liked it. It did remind me a lot of theHunger  Games, but had a different story. I need to visit my Goodreads list to see what I'm gonna read next.

...cooking: Lighter Lasagna Soup. Easy, healthy and delicious!!


...missing up on: my family and niece. It's hard knowing we won't be spending Thanksgiving or Christmas with them this year, but my parents will be here to visit us and baby after the first of the year.

...watching: we watch a lot of football this time of year, which is fine with me. Other shows I'm loving are The Blacklist, Greys Anatomy, Nashville, Law & Order:SVU, and NCIS. I do not however, enjoy that they all take a break this time of year!

...enjoying: the coziness of our living room with all of our decorations up, and of course the Christmas tree. I love sitting in the dark with just the Christmas tree lit, and just staring at all of the magical-ness of it. Yes, that's a word :) It literally brings a smile to my face and I sit there in the dark grinning like an idiot. Ha ha ha.



...over hearing about: I am SO incredibly sick of hearing about Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber and the Kardashians. I went to google something about Christmas the other day and the number 1 thing that came up was the 2013 Kardashian Christmas card. Are you kidding me?!? And people wonder what's wrong with the world. 

...craving: hot tamales and puffy Cheetos. Yummmmmm :)

...looking forward to: finally having this kid! House is clean, everything is ready, and now we just wait...

What's going on with you lately?

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, i am going to have to add those artists to my Pandora list for Christmas music! I need to take you a picture of our tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nashville!!! I'm so behind on my shows. You know I found that website to watch them...now we just need TIME!

    I'm going to add the Divergent series to my Goodreads list. I loved the Hunger Games but the third book was my least favorite of all of them in that series, too. Right now I'm finishing up the Millennium trilogy by Steig Larsson. VERY good if you're up for some pretty heavy reading material.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you and the arrival of the baby!

    As for me, I'm currently trying to get caught up on reading my favorite blogs after my entire household is asleep while listening to the Peterson Farm Brothers's new Chore parody music video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tamales are my fave, and I love Nashville!

    ReplyDelete