Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Traditions

One of my favorite things about the Christmas season are the traditions that my family has. Lucky for you guys, Jen @ It's My Life asked some of her fellow bloggers to share in their family traditions. I'm over at her blog today, so if you want to hear what my family's traditions are, head on over!

And I promise you that you will want to read it...I talk about stocking stuffers like cans of olives, jars of peanut butter and baby food. Oh, and Pizza Hut for Christmas Eve dinner. Yep...you read that right...
Christmas card picture 2010

3 comments:

  1. Okay olives in stockings?? I've gotta go check this out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just heard on the radio earlier today that Pizza Hut's busiest day for business in the year is Christmas Day. Checking out your guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas card is SO cute! Good job getting the dogs to behave!

    ReplyDelete