Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Photos from my phone

I know I'm not the only one who randomly will go through all of the photos  in their camera roll on their phone and reminisce about all the good times had over the past year. 

I was scrolling through these last night and was just laughing out loud at some of them, and thought it would be fun to share them with you all. I'm sure you've probably seen most of these at some point or another on my blog, but hey if I didn't remember the pictures, surely you guys won't remember some of them too. That's my hope anyways...

Calving shed from last March...love all the icicles!

Helping my hubby load grain. That was probably the first and last day I'll go with him for the entire day...he said I asked too many questions :)

A weekend trip to Billings for an FFA state officer 10 year reunion and the PBR rodeo. In the grand scheme of things, Baby Hackley was about 3 weeks old at the time :)

My handsome boys after their annual spring haircut!

My backyard fire pit...my favorite place to spend time in the summer...

Branding...

Ohhhh and the dancing cows!! How could we forget that?! I literally crack up laughing every time I see these pictures!

Miranda Lambert concert...only my 3rd time seeing her :)

My MIL's birthday present...patriotic pallet flag that I made!

My friend Chay and I at the Wolf Point Stampede rodeo.

Good friends wedding....don't mind the giant goblet of booze my friend Emily is holding...it's a sorority tradition :)

My garden!!

Back when I had a teeny tiny baby bump, and looked more bloated than pregnant. Pretty sure that shirt would fit about halfway down my stomach right now, ha ha.

So I just realized there are way too many pictures to share with you for one blog post! This is the first half of the year, so I'll save the second half for another day!

Happy Wednesday friends! I'm working from the comfort of my living room in sweatpants :) roads were crappy and my boss didn't want me driving on them, oh darn :)

8 comments:

  1. What a great recap of your year!!!!! Fun pictures.
    The dancing cows still makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice boss you have! I have no idea how y'all do it in the weather all the time! That storm is moving towards us now & will be here tomorrow or Friday!! Love all of your pics! It's one of my favorite things to do... Good memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even notice the giant goblet because I saw her giant bun first!! I can only dream of having that much hair!! :o)

    You totally look pregnant in the photo with the red shirt. Bloated, my ass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl! Look at you! You've got it together~ I, myself, do not! I love looking back at old photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, how fun! I like this idea for a post.

    I love the dogs' haircut picture! and that palette flag is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should remember and do this again next year and see how many baby photos you have on your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great pictures! I want to paint a palette, those cows are priceless, and the icicles are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete