Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My Christmas Wish List

I'm not gonna lie, I haven't really thought too much about Christmas gifts for myself this year. Patrick and I decided not to get anything big for each other, because we're going to buy new couches. I did get him a couple things, but they're small. 

I do have a couple things on my ongoing wish list, which I'll probably just go purchase myself, ha ha. As I try to do this post, for some reasons non of my pictures are coming up...so for now you'll have to do with just a list of the things I want...


-Michael Kors watch. I don't wear a watch now, but I've wanted one of these for awhile.
-New black Purse. Probably something Coach or Kate Spade
 -Kindle Fire HDX
-New barstools
-Keurig (I already know I'm getting one of these from my in-laws :) )


And what am I getting for Patrick?
-George Straight button up shirt
-Garth Brooks' new box CD set
-New Ariat leather wallet
-Fast & Furious 6

Like I said, nothing too big since we're getting new couches.  I love this time of year and seeing what everyone is wanting for their Christmas gifts! I will say, that in getting older, it's much for fun for me to get stuff for the house! I'd rather have new furniture or some sort of decor than clothes or jewelry! Ok, maybe not jewelry...

What's on your Christmas list???

3 comments:

  1. Great list!!! Hubby bought me a Keurig for Christmas and already gave it to me. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if Patrick reads your blog today!?! It'll ruin the surprise!!!!

    Cory and I haven't gotten gifts for each other in years. It makes Christmas so much easier. :o) I did get a little something for Lex, my sister, mom, and two friends, but that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you got everything you wanted! I almost got everything, so I can't complain ;)

    ReplyDelete