Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Mama's Night Out

Last weekend Patrick and I attended a local fundraiser for the Mondak Stockgrower's Association and the Foundation for Community Care. Both are local non-profit organizations. Obviously Stockgrower's helps promote animal agriculture, and the Foundation helps support local healthcare. This was the second year the two teamed up to put on the Cattleman's Ball. It's a night full of food, dancing, drinks and an auction.

My friend Chay was in town again, so we went dress shopping in the morning. I got a new Calvin Klein dress that I absolutely love. Since I've lost so much weight after baby, most of my dresses don't fit me. Oh darn, have to go shopping! Chay and I were friends in college, so when we were getting ready for the evening it was just like old times. 

Before we left for the evening, my mother in law came over to watch Hunter and got a few pictures of us.

Our first family picture :) I hate that it's a  little blurry, but the lighting wasn't the best at the time.

How lucky is he that he had 2 hot dates?!

I love that Hunter is smiling for the camera!

And last but certainly not least...


This event was pretty fancy-they had a red carpet and everything! The evening started out with a social hour, and salad and rolls. A few people got up to talk about the organizations, including a representative from the Montana Beef Council. Then we were served a dinner of prime rib, and baked or scalloped potatoes. They had a dessert bar, and we told Patrick to get us one of everything, so he did! Hey, this was my cheat day for eating, so I took full advantage!



Let's just say after a few cocktails, Chay and I decided to have our own photo shoot on the red carpet...

 It started out nice...

Then things got a little western...





I don't know what got into me on Saturday night, but I just felt like having a whiskey night. That almost never happens. It just sounded good for some reason though. Who knows.

Patrick with our good friend Vanessa, Russell, and Vanessa's friend Megan.

It was a great night out with friends, and we look forward to doing another fun outing in a couple weeks to a local brewery! 

7 comments:

  1. Looks like Mama had a great night out! Sounds like tons of fun! You look fabulous! You had a baby? lol Hunter is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that you have talked about losing weight before, and you look really thin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great!! Your dress & hair or gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your family picture is PERFECT...most families are a little blurry when a baby hits the home. And it looks like you had a great time, looking like a million bucks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing---you need to be selling a baby body work out or something! And I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy hot mama!! You look amazing, and that dress was made for you!

    ReplyDelete