Well, I suppose it's Monday again. Honestly, I love my job so I don't mind Mondays. I bought a bunch of new clothes recently, most of which were for work, and I'm having a fun time getting dressed up! In the fall when I was pregnant it seems like I wore leggings....like every day. So it's nice to have a bunch of new dress pants to wear.
So this weekend was pretty low key for the most part, with the exception of Friday night. We had a Farm Bureau Young Farmer and Rancher social for our county. Patrick is the chair of the committee, so he planned a dinner in a town called Wibaux (wee-bow). Most of us had the rib steak, potatoes and salad bar. After dinner we headed across the street to a brewery called Beaver Creek Brewery. Their motto is "our beaver tastes better." Yep.
Since we were gonna be home late, Hunter had his first sleepover with his grandparents. We went and picked him up in the morning and he did great! I did good too :)
Saturday we all just hung out and Patrick went to some political campaign dinner while Hunter and I hung out and caught up on the DVR. I also hooked up my new washer and dryer-woohoo!
Sunday I did some meal prepping for the week, and made enchiladas for tomorrow, banana bread, and put a roast in for dinner.
Then we spent the afternoon hanging out watching TV. Hunter an his dad had on their Carhartts and boots :)
Hope everyone else had a great weekend! I have a blog post for tomorrow on a health fad that has been going around lately...stay tuned!












Sounds like a great weekend - fun, productivity, & relaxation... sounds like you covered it all! Hunter is so precious in his overalls!!
ReplyDeleteThese baby Carharts are the cutest thing I've ever seen. Seriously, that makes my ovaries hurt!
ReplyDeleteAhhh Hayes had that same carhartt outfit when he was little. ;( I wish we had a cattlemen association around here. Definetly for dairy but none for beef.
ReplyDeleteAwww cute little Hunter. I wish we could have went on a walk, it was nice here too but we are dealing with the aftermath of lots of rain and 2ft of snow melting over the course or like 3 days so everywhere you go it is a sloppy mess.
ReplyDeleteLove the baby carhartts! and you look great! I can't believe how big Hunter is already!
ReplyDeleteI love those boots! He looks so long in that second to last picture, too!
ReplyDeleteI'm totally jealous of your washer and dryer...
New clothes are fun, even if they are work clothes!! Your little guy is such a cutie. Love his Carhart overalls.
ReplyDeleteFun weekend!
ReplyDeleteHunter is getting so big, wow!
I hope you are all well.
His Carhartts and boots are so stinkin' cute!! Glad y'all had a night out, and you did well. Y'all deserve it!
ReplyDelete