Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Newborn Pics

Now that my son will be three months old this week, I think it's probably time I share his newborn pictures...ya think?

We had them done Christmas Eve morning. That's one thing that's great about small towns, is that the people are willing to work with your schedule. A friend of ours, Alex, took the pictures at her home, where one of her bedrooms is set up as a studio. She was wonderful to work with, took time ahead of the session to research different things for newborn shoots (she's fairly new into her photography business), and had everything ready to go when we got there. She was more than patient with us when we showed up 15 minutes late! In our defense, it was our first adventure out of the house since being home from the hospital. 

Hunter did really great at first, but when we got him naked for the naked shots, he kept getting worked up. It was a good thing Patrick was there, because that seemed to be the only thing that calmed him down!

Alright, enough talking...more pictures!











Seeing how little he is in these pictures makes me realize how fast the time goes by. He's so small and wrinkly and I can just remember holding him when he was that little. Crazy how time flies. I just look over these pictures and realize how full my heart is. He is so precious and we are so in love with him. 

I could post 100 more of these pictures and not get sick of them :)

4 comments:

  1. How sweet! My favorite is the one taken from above with the wood floor. She did a great job for just starting out! Same girl who took your pregnancy photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so precious! I could just scoop him up and hold him all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is darling! These are absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete