Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, March 21, 2014

Las Vegas, Baby!

Tomorrow I am headed to Las Vegas, for one of my best friends' bachelorette parties! Vegas is like our second home-literally-because we have a timeshare there.

This picture is from 5 years ago when we went...the girl on the right, Stef, is the one getting married. Chay and I are 2 of the bridesmaids!


There are 11 of us going-2 of us from Montana, and the other 9 from Texas where my friend is from. I don't get into Vegas until 9:30 tonight, but when I do we are headed down to Fremont Street!

Saturday night we paid for tables and bottle service at Tryst, which is the club in the Wynn Hotel. I'm really excited, and we'll all get to dress up!

Sunday night we're headed to a Burlesque show, which should be interesting. I head out early early Monday morning. It was the only flight that got back to Montana in time for me to be home Monday instead of on Tuesday.

It will be a quick trip but I'm excited for warm weather, drinks, and some girl time! I'll be sure to have a trip recap for you all next week!

2 comments:

  1. I love Freemont Street---seriously---I think it's more fun than The Strip! Hope you girls have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete