Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Randoms About Me...

...I wear my eye makeup a different way every day...

...The top 3 female artists I think are most talented are Mariah Carey, Celine Dion and Christina Aguilera...

...I could do without big holiday meals and just eat appetizers all day...

...Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody is my favorite song of ALL TIME...

...I often tell my husband the same thing 3 or 4 times...

...I held 2 to 3 jobs at a time in college to help pay tuition, rent, and all of my bills. My parents paid for car insurance and cell phone...that's it...

...If I had to do my wedding over again, I'd go to Vegas...

...5 years ago I had no clue about farming and agriculture, and I find myself learning more each year and becoming more passionate about ag education...

...I didn't think pregnancy was magical at all. I thought it was pretty weird...

...I HATE being late...

...I usually don't follow recipes-I adapt them to make them my own...

...I love grocery shopping...

...I have 1 tattoo, and have the design for my next one. Just need to pull the trigger...

...Sometimes I'm lazier than I'd like to admit...

...One of my favorite things to do is entertain people at my house-but only doing the food part...

...My husband and I own a timeshare...

...I will never drive a van. EVER...

...I only wash my hair every 3 days...

...If I had unlimited funds, I would spend my days not working and doing things to make others happy...

...I would rescue every single abused dog if I could...

...I am constantly cleaning out my closet and updating my wardrobe...


3 comments:

  1. I keep saying that Vegas (or something similar) is the way to go on the wedding front!! I've got a country boy who doesn't seem to be buying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I think you are my twin girl. I am with you on all of these except the dogs...lol I have 2 and that's all I need but I'm like that with livestock
    Girl you are looking amazing and I cant even tell you just had a baby. Teach me your ways haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. My eye makeup is different everyday, i don't think I can ever duplicate what I do.
    I have told my kids I will give them money to elope.
    Agriculture is a learning field.

    ReplyDelete