Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's summertime!

From the day that December 21st rolls around, I get a little more excited because I know that each day gets a little bit longer, but just a couple of minutes. Although, I do hate the fact that I have three more months of winter however...BUT, I don't think anyone can disagree with the fact that we all turn into giddy little schoolgirls when summer rolls around!

There are SOOOO many amazing things about summer...new, great songs that you can jam to with your windows rolled down, smores, camping, eating ice cream at any time of the day, longer hours in the sun, any form of water, and for us Montanans, knowing that you can sleep in that extra 10 minutes it takes to warm your car up and defrost the windows in the winter time :)

I downloaded some music yesterday and I found my anthem for the summer...it's Timbaland and Katy Perry's "If We Ever Meet Again." It is SO catchy and I just want to listen to it all day long! I know it came out earlier this year, but you have to remember that I live practically in the middle of nowhere...it takes awhile for things to get here!

Movies are also a great thing of summer...I am privileged to have 2 drive-in movie theatres that I will definitely be taking advantage of this summer. One of my favorite picks of all time that just defines summer for me...none other than

No comments:

Post a Comment