I was working for about 13 hours yesterday, and didn't have time to get to my computer to do my new weekly edition of Flip Off Friday. So, here is the Saturday Edition of my column.
First and foremost....FLIP OFF to the snowstorm that came through yesterday. YES, I said SNOW STORM. Fortunately, none of it stuck to the ground, but it was cold enough to destroy what I had left of my garden. Pictures to come of that mess tomorrow.
Flip Off to the September weather who thinks it needs to be 34 degrees in the middle of the day. So much for summer!
Flip Off to the person who say behind me in my work conference all day on Wednesday smacking her gum! One of my biggest pet peeves!
Flip Off to the woman running the conference who let presenters get off task, and then decided we couldn't have a lunch break because we were too far behind our agenda. UGH! Not cool!
Flip Off to my hair because it's just being dumb this week.
Flip Off for having to work 10 days in a row...I'm on day 6 right now! It's not shift work, but I have 2 conferences scheduled one right after the other, and a fundraiser for work today, the one day I have inbetween my conferences.
Flip Off to long drives! I had to travel 8 hours to one conference on Tuesday. Came back Friday. Leave again Sunday for another 8 hour (one way!) drive to a different conference!
Ok, I think that's enough for one day....whew, I feel relieved!




No comments:
Post a Comment