Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, September 24, 2010

Flip Off Friday!

I know, I know, I've been MIA since last Saturday, so I apologize to the people who actually do look forward to reading my blog :) Things have settled down a bit for me now, so you'll be hearing from me more often!

As my fun tradition continues, here is this week's installment of Flip Off Fridays!

1: To the stupid flies in my house that seem to multiply faster than I can smack them with the fly-swatter...Flip Off!

2: To the ridiculously expensive grocery bill that I had today, because I haven't been grocery shopping in about a month, Flip Off!

3: To my house that needs to be cleaned since I haven't done that for awhile, Flip Off!

4: To the 3 rock chips I got in my windshield last weekend, FLIP OFF! That totally sucks! At $30 a pop, that's not gonna be cheap to fix!

5: To the weather that hasn't been warm enough to finish harvesting our wheat crop, Flip Off! You would start to freak out too if you had $600,000 worth of wheat sitting on the ground! Yikes!

Ok, ok, enough complaining for one week. Hope you all have a GREAT weekend, and hopefully I'll get more things posted this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment