Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, September 10, 2010

New Tradition!

One of the blogs I follow, Designer Wife, does "Flip Off Fridays." I decided I'm going to continue her tradition...this is a chance to free myself from all of the stuff that aggravated me during the week, and vent to my followers! So here goes....

1. To my side-swept bangs that have been utterly annoying all week, FLIP OFF! It's definitely time for a haircut.

2. To the pile of laundry that's been glaring at me all week, FLIP OFF! I WILL conquer you this weekend!

3. To a colleague who calls himself a professional, yet he's creating so much drama he could compete with a hormonal teenager, FLIP OFF! Seriously, you're older than I am, you have more experience in the working world, and yet I still can keep my dignity and get my point across in a professional manner. Maybe if you did YOUR JOB instead of pointing out others' flaws to take the heat off of you, people might like you more! Huh, weird how that works.

4. To the other "professional" person who seems to think they need to spout off their opinion on how wrong everyone else is, a BIG OL' FLIP OFF TO YOU! I got news for ya buddy...Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has them, and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks!

5. To the month of September, who apparently is bi-polar, FLIP OFF! As far as I'm concerned, it's still summer! Act that way! Enough of this windy/cloudy/rainy nonsense! I'm not done wearing my cute open-toed shoes!


And now I breathe a sigh of relief......aaaaahhhhhhhh. That feels much better!!!

2 comments: