On Tuesday morning we got a blizzard warning. Yes, blowing in your face, frigid wind, snow flying everywhere, blizzard. Not the amazingly delicious Dairy Queen kind. Haha.
Here are a few pictures of the lovely snow the morning after the blizzard had ended:
Yes, this is a 5 foot drift of snow in front of my car. But, I have learned the hard way to park my car this direction, because if I park it the other direction, that 5 foot drift ends up behind my car, and I'm unable to get out in the morning :)

Aaaand here's the snow piling up against my house.

The thing about Eastern MT that some people don't understand is how much the wind blows. People ask me, "So, how much snow did you get?" Shit, I don't know. Look at the picture-is that measurable? No. You can see grass in the foreground, and a 4 foot drift on the side of my house. So, how much snow did I get? Drifts. That's how much I got.




Holy crap. It's in the 70's here in New York! That's ridiculous!!!
ReplyDelete