Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Monday, October 18, 2010

One of the worst.

So, I have documented several different types of fashion here in Eastern MT, and needless to say they're all pretty interesting. It recently struck me that I left one MAJOR trend for these parts out of my fashion blogging, so I've decided to highlight it in today's post. To me, it's one of the worst trends anywhere...I give you, the Canadian Tuxedo.



I have never...repeat NEVER worn jean on jean. I think it's just gross. I went to the rodeo this past weekend in Billings, MT and saw WAAAYYYYYY too many of these outfits. Mostly older people, but younger people as well. They wear jeans, their shiniest and biggest belt covered in horse hair, a button up long-sleeved plaid shirt, a jean jacket, and their biggest, blingiest necklace. I look at these girls and just cringe. I tried to get several pictures on my Blackberry, but I couldn't be sneaky enough to give you all the full effect.

And don't even get me started on this mess....


There is however the proper way to wear denim together. Behold:


Please, PLEASE, I beg you. Either do it the right way, or expect to be featured on my blog :)

4 comments:

  1. I HATE denim on denim. However, I do miss Brittany and Justin...I had such high hopes for them :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'm still not sold on the denim overload look...but it is entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot to blog about the children getting owned by sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHA that sounds sooo cringeworthy!

    ReplyDelete