Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, October 29, 2010

Flip Off Friday!!!

I'm guessing you guys can probably guess what my biggest flip off of the week is....

To the ridiculous blizzard that caused me to get stuck in a snow drift, FLIP OFF!!!

To my quarterly report that has sucked the life out of me for the past week, FLIP OFF!!

To my dirty office that I REAAAALLLLY don't want to clean, FLIP OFF!

To the 2 people I went to high school with that poached a world-class humongous beautiful deer, FLIP OFF. People like you make me sick. You give hunters a bad name. Play by the rules.

The the people at Victoria's Secret that just sent me the Christmas Catalog, Flip Off! Ok, I'm just kidding :) I shop there so much they practically feel like family! My bank account however....

And that's it for the week! Hope everyone has a FABULOUS weekend! Remember to stay safe this weekend-use a designated driver!

No comments:

Post a Comment