Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Faaaaabulous Daaahling

I happen to think that every woman is fabulous! To celebrate one of THE most fabulous ladies Mae West, I am including some of her best quotes. I mean, look at her! You can't get much more fabulous that that! Enjoy!!
"When I'm good, I'm very good. When I'm bad, I'm better"

"It's hard to be funny when you have to be clean."

"I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it."


"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before."

"Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet."

"Why don't you come on up and see me sometime -- when I've got nothin' on but the radio."

"Those who are easily shocked should be shocked more often. "


"I like my clothes to be tight enough to show I'm a woman, but loose enough to show I'm a lady. "

"I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond. "

"Love thy neighbor -- and if he happens to be tall, debonair and devastating, it will be that much easier. "

"It's all right for a perfect stranger to kiss your hand as long as he's perfect. "


"Ten men waiting for me at the door? Send one of them home, I'm tired. "

"Give a man a free hand and he'll run it all over you. "

"The score never interested me, only the game."

"Save a boyfriend for a rainy day -- and another, in case it doesn't rain. "


"No gold-digging for me. I take diamonds! We may be off the gold standard someday. "

"I didn't discover curves; I only uncovered them. "

" I've been in more laps than a napkin."

"The best way to behave is to misbehave. "


And my ABSOLUTE favorite...

"There are no good girls gone wrong, just bad girls found out."

Now go out and be the fabulous woman that you are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment