Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Thursday, July 8, 2010

BOOOOOOOOZEman

It's come to that time of year where I am heading to Bozeman once again...land of college memories and many other AMAZING things! I will always love going back to visit Bozeman for these reasons:

1) Spectators Bar & Grill...NACHOS, beer, waffle fries, beer, deep fried mushrooms, beer...did I say beer? For some reason, these things are always better at Specs. Oh yes, did I mentino Jagerbomb Fridays??? Just so you rookie Bozeman biotches know, my friends and I are the ones who started that tradition in the Spring of 2004. Specs now has official had Jagerbomb Fridays since then.

2) Plonk Wine Bar...and their delish Lemon Drop Martinis

3) The mountains!!!

4) MY SISTER!!!

5) Driving past the old Pi Phi House, and other fraternity houses reminiscing about all of the good times!!!

6) Getting a "Joe's" Even though they're 75 cents now! How ridiculous. But they're still delish.

7) The off chance that we could stop at the Pita Pit and get a most delectible Pita at 2:00 a.m. after we close down the bars. If you haven't had one you should. They will change your life.

8) MSU Campus. Even though there's a lot that changed, I still love driving around the MSU campus and seeing all of the places that brought so much fun and joy into my life for 4.5 years.

9) Espresso To Go. This coffee house seriously makes the best coffee EVER.

10) McKenzie River Pizza Co. Can't beat it...you just can't!

11) Santa Fe Red's Mexican Restaurant. SOOOOO GOOD! Their margaritas are to die for.


Ok, so now that I've rambled on mostly about food and booze you can probably tell by now that I'm hungry :) But all of these things are places that I have been, with people that I absolutely LOVE, and always will. Even though they all revolve around some restaurant or bar, it was the people I was with who made the good times great!

Can't wait to see my lady friends!!!

1 comment:

  1. OH HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!! It sounds fab! I REALLY need to get my butt to Montana...I'd lovelovelove to visit.

    ReplyDelete