Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Garden Watch 2010

Here are some pictures of my garden! If you remember the last time I posted on my garden, it was after the hailstorm and it was pretty much destroyed. Well, I'm happy to report that my garden is on the comeback!

Peas!!!



Carrots!!! With a little bit of lettuce that snuck in there...I didn't even plant lettuce!



Zucchini!!!



Pumpkins!!!



And last but certainly not least, my CORN!!! Don't judge, I know I need to do some weeding :)

3 comments:

  1. I just can't wait to have some of this delicious veggies that you've grown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have been able to tell that you needed to do any weeding! I think it looks beautiful!! So impressed by your green thumb. I don't even keep plants in my apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lacey! It takes a lot of time to take care of, but when I actually start eating the stuff out of the garden it makes it all worth it!

    ReplyDelete