Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I've been a bad, bad blogger!

I feel as if I've been slacking! Haven't blogged in a week, and I have lots to share! Hopefully I can get some motivation and find the time! Here are some pictures that I took around our home on my walk the other day. As always, I'm obsessed with taking pictures of the sunsets!









5 comments:

  1. is that your mailbox and your driveway??? oh its so beautiful there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures look like they could be postcards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have our mail sent to a PO Box in town, but if we didn't this is where it would be delivered...and only 3 days a week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHUT UP with that 3 days a week stuff!! OMG!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. True, true my dear :) Our route has it delivered 3 days a week: Mon, Wed, & Fri. The other route in Culbertson has theirs delivered Tues, Thurs, & Sat. NO JOKES!!!

    ReplyDelete