Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Oh So Comfy

The last several years I have never really been a fan of full-butt underwear. Some people like to refer to them as bikini cut, but I call them full-butted underwear. Most of what I own is a thong or boyshort. My husband doesn't seem to understand WHY women wear thongs and how they can stand walking around all day with something up their butt. Those are his words, not mine :) So I decided to try and expand my horizons a little bit. I was just under the impression that all bikini style underwear were not sexy, not comfortable, and frumpy. Boy was I wrong! These, my friends, are like wearing butter on your hiney. SO SO SO comfy! Really, you should try a pair!

2 comments:

  1. They are really cute. What brand are they and where can I get some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria's Secret! Lace-Trim Bikini

    ReplyDelete