Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Oh So Delicious!

One thing I LOVE LOVE LOVE to do is cook and bake. I came upon the following recipe in the Taste of Home magazine that I subscribe to. It's the perfect summer BBQ dish, SUPER easy, and just in time for you to use at your Labor Day BBQ! I just put mine in the slow-cooker to have ready in time for dinner :)



Tangy Pulled Pork Sandwiches:

1 Pork Tenderloin (2 lbs)
2 Cups Ketchup
5 Tbsp. brown sugar
5 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
5 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 Tbsp. spicy brown mustard
1/2 tsp. pepper

Cut the tenderloin in half; place in a 3-quart slow-cooker. Combine the rest of the ingredients; pour over pork.

Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Shred with 2 forks (most of it will fall apart on its own). Serve on rolls.

*This is enough to serve about 6 people. If you are cooking for just a couple people, you can cut each amount in half.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds AMAZING and you have my mouth watering!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me-they were amazing! My favorite part is that it's homemade BBQ sauce-not out of a bottle!

    ReplyDelete