Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Thursday, May 16, 2013

What's Going On...






Annabelle did this and I liked it, so I thought I'd do a little run down of my own...

Reading: The Sweet Series by Maya Banks...they are super raunchy and filthy, so if you're into that, go for it! If not, don't even think about going there...

Watching: All of the series finales of my favorite shows! Grey's, CSI, NCIS, NCIS: LA, The Client List and Bates Motel.

Thinking About: This one's more than likely going to get me into trouble, but at this point I don't give a flying EFF...How people who are supposed to be your family can be so selfish, conniving, manipulative, hurtful, and play the victim. Tell you what, I'm not drinkin' the kool aid so they can all kiss my ass. By the way, if you're reading this and get offended, it's more than likely I'm talking about YOU. How's that for drama blogger friends?! I'm airing dirty laundry on the internet and I DON'T CARE. As far as things go, we can't even blink without being criticized for it. Might as well make it worth my while, huh? They do it anyways, so at least I can say now that I've given them a reason to talk shit about me. Let the Nicole bashing commence in 3...2...1...

Loving: My husband. My dogs. Thunderstorms at night. Warm weather. Riding with the top down on my bug. When my niece sings her ABC's (she's not even 2 and a half!) and Old McDonald.

Looking forward to: Planting my garden. Seeing my family. Pistol Annies concert in June. Cousin's graduation on Saturday (he's the Valedictorian! I helped him write his speech!)

Wondering: What the heck I'm going to do for 11 days off in a row! Yahoo! Starts tomorrow friends!

Cooking/Baking: Well, since it's farming time, my mother in law and I have done a lot of the cooking at night. She's hosted most of the dinners, and I've hosted a few. I also make Patrick's lunches in the morning before I go to work, and sometimes breakfast.

Disliking: Gas prices. Mean people. The distance between us and my parents.

Making Me Happy: Time off from work. I LOVE my job, but sometimes a girl just needs a break. The Good Lord above. Blueberry muffins.

What's going on with you guys lately? I'd love to see your answers to these!

8 comments:

  1. Take advantage of all 11 of those days and come visit us.

    You always give me great new ideas for books to read, however you are making me spend more money by getting me hooked on these books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of your 11 days off! I hope the weather is cooperating for you! Relax you deserve it! I know you won't let it, but don't let that family drama get the best of you. I've delt with a certain family member and her drama for two years. It's painful to see how much it also effects other family members that it shouldn't. Don't drink the kool-aid! Drink vodka instead! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohooo! 11 whole days to yourself?! I hope you spend it sitting on your butt in front of the TV...or at least a couple days of it. :o) You need a break, honey!

    I just watched the last two episodes of NCIS without seeing the whole season. I'm so confused. I think I'm just going to buy the entire NCIS collection so I can watch it from start to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my opinion, people who act like that are not really family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great post! I hope things are well.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eff the drama. You don't deserve any of it! Pistol Annie's sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhaha! You tell em! So I kind of wish we still had cable so I could watch the series finales. I wonder if I could just get like a week trial? haha
    Hope you are enjoying your vacation, I'm sure you are still busy running around and helping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She sings Old McDonald?!!! I have to see this one day!!!

    ReplyDelete