Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A Day In The Life

I saw this idea on someone else's blog and thought I'd give you guys a glimpse into what a normal day looks like for me.

The day I chose was last Tuesday.

6:00 am: wake up and get myself and Hunter ready to go.

7:20 am: go check cows before Hunter and I leave for work.


8:00 am-4:30 pm: work, work, work.


Oh, and throw in an hour of Zumba in my conference room on my lunch hour...


5:30 pm: help serve dinner at the FFA Banquet for about 60 people.

7:30 pm: head home, get stuff ready for the next day-Hunters outfit, my outfit, replenish the diaper bag and pack my lunch.

8:30 pm: Hunter in bed and I bake banana bread and no bake cookies to send to our cousin Nathan who attends school at Montana State. He has 2 weeks left of school so I thought I'd send him some goodies to get through the last weeks of school.


10:00 pm: finally in bed, read for about 20 minutes and then lights out! 

This was one of the nights Patrick was up helping his aunt and uncle seed their crop, so it was just Hunter and I. Usually after baby goes to bed, Patrick and I spend some time together.

This was a pretty busy day, but about normal for us. We are always running here or there, an often have different meetings or engagements in the evening. 

What does a typical day look like for you guys?

5 comments:

  1. Do you zumba by yourself? or is it an office affair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet to send him goodies for finals! And way to go with the Zumba at lunch. I wish I could figure out a way to work out at lunch instead of after work. Well, what I really wish is that I could find a way to work out in the mornings before work, but I just can't get my lazy booty out of bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh! I don't know how you do it all!! I guess staying on a schedule helps though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always say I'm going to do this and i haven't yet. My days are nuts...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome you can work out in your break room. You are super mom working, taking care of the farm, working out, blogging, AND having a baby. I feel like a failure, haha.

    ReplyDelete