Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Cutest Baby on the Block

I know I probably haven't put as many pictures of Hunter on here that some of you would like to see. 

So, I have a whole post dedicated to his cuteness :)

Playing with some sunglasses in my office

And who doesn't love a naked baby in the bath?!?

Asleep on the bed. I love his little feet in this one.

This is one of my favorite pictures of him. 

Aaand sometimes he falls asleep in his chair like this...

Perfecting the selfie...

All ready to go on a walk!

And doing his touchdown dance for the Packers :)

Love this little man!!

4 comments:

  1. He is just way to cute. I cant believe how big he has gotten he is growing girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute I just want to squeeze him!! Love all of the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you buddy! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, he is just precious!

    ReplyDelete