Anyways...
For the last couple of weeks I have been taking pictures of my outfits, with every intention of posting them here as fashion posts...and I finally got so many so I figured I better share them!
Here is a glimpse into the fashion world of Nicole...
Top is from Old Navy, pants are Apt 9 from Kohl's and boots are Candies brand.
Shirt is Kiki LaRue, jeggings are Vanity, boots I have no clue cause a friend gave them to me brand new because she didn't like them. Necklace is Forever 21.
Same boots and pants, shirt and scarf are Wet Seal. And Hunter is wearing Children's Place :)
Shirt is about 8 years old from Express, pants are from Kohls and necklace and bracelet are from Forever 21.
Shirt is from Kiki LaRue, necklace is Wet Seal, leggings are Vera Wang, long tank is Old Navy, and boots are from Famous Footwear.
And here we did an impromptu photo session...
Again, the pants! Apparently I wear them a lot...boots again from Famous Footwear, shirt from a local boutique, long tank from Victorias Secret, scarf from Maurice's, purse is Michael Kors.
So there you have it! Keep in mind all of these are for work, so I can't wear jeans except for Fridays. I either have my coworker take the pics, or sneak into my bosses office in front of her full length mirror! Ha ha! I don't mind dressing up for work, but I also try to stay comfortable. I hardly ever wear heels, and if I do they're usually wedges.
Which of these is your favorite outfit? Mine is the top picture with the black and white striped top. I'll try to do more of these posts, because I like seeing what other people wear!
Happy Tuesday friends!













I love the royal blue on you!!
ReplyDeleteYou look fab!
ReplyDeleteGirl you are looking super skinny and hot and I cant even believe you have had a baby. You are rocking motherhood, it truly looks good on you! I love your style Im going to need to borrow these pieces. My favorite is the navy top, with underneath tank I love the layered look and it is a rustic boho look. I love the blue shirt also and the white and black strip and the chambray heck I like it all
ReplyDeleteOoo, I love the bright blue sweater and the orange shirt! Super cute!
ReplyDelete