Saturday morning my MIL and I went to a direct sellers showcase where people that sell things like Pampered Chef, Mary Kay and Origami Owl bring their catalogs and merchandise and sell them in a big market place. The show was kind of a bust, except for the Pampered Chef stuff I ordered.
That night Patrick and I, and a friend of ours drive to a brewery and had dinner and watched a concert by Doug Stone.
Doug Stone is an older country singer with a couple of good songs. He is friends with the brewery owner, which is how he came about to this little town of 900 people called Wibaux.
There were only about 200 people there, so it was a nice small concert.
Sorry for the blurry pic, but I still thought it was a good one. This friend of ours, Vanessa, is one of the greatest people we know!
Sunday was a really rainy day, so we mostly stayed at home and watched TV. Hunter stayed at his grandparents house Saturday night, which means I got almost 10 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Yahoo!!
Hope you all had a great weekend! Come back tomorrow for a "day in the life of Nicole".








How cool! Even if he is an older country singer I would of loved to see him! He does have a couple good hits! Sounds like a fun weekend though! & Woo HOO for sleep!!
ReplyDeleteIt has been rainy here also. Looks like a fun weekend. I love pampered chef
ReplyDeleteDoug Stone is good, glad you got to see him.
ReplyDeleteRain means spring, right?!
Sounds like fun! We had a rainy Sunday at our house too. Sunday afternoon after church we let our son pick out a movie and had an indoor picnic :)
ReplyDeleteJust wait until he has sleepovers and then you are up at the crack of dawn when all you wanted to do was sleep in.
ReplyDeleteGlad you got a night out with your hubby and sweet friend. Sounds like a fun night out!
ReplyDelete