Hope you all had a great Easter weekend! We had a great weekend filled with fun stuff.
Saturday night Patrick and I attended our annual brew fest. We both worked at the event so there was no drinking for me, since I was on the clock for work checking ID's.
Isn't he handsome?? But this is more like us...
Ha!
By the way, whoever decided to have a beer fest the night before Easter Sunday probably wasn't thinking too clearly.
My brother and sister in law watched Hunter that night and just stayed the night so we could all go to church together.
And here's a big fat mommy fail...didn't even get a picture of Hunter on his first Easter...whoops!
Afterwards we came home and just had them, my in-laws and out neighbor over for a small meal. The menu included a ham, twice baked potatoes, broccoli cheese casserole, green beans, pretzel rolls and white chocolate raspberry cheesecake for dessert.
I also made a "man basket" for Patrick:
You can see that I cut the top off of a Coors Light box, stuffed it with tissue paper and goodies. I got him the latest People Magazine-Country, sports illustrated swimsuit issue, body wash, body spray, deodorant, and all of the candies he likes. Nothing too fancy.
It was a great weekend overall! Now Patrick is up at his uncles to start seeding the crops. It's go go go time from here on out!








Sounds like y'all had a great weekend though!! Sad there's no pictures of Hunter!! HA! I would probably do the same thing though!! You could always put him back in it & snap a quick pic!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun man Easter basket! I love that idea.
ReplyDeleteYou took a picture of Patrick's Easter gift, but none of Hunter?! Shame on you, Nicole! :)
ReplyDeleteLove that second picture of you guys!