So I'll provide a recap of life around Hackley Land and Livestock...
We sold and loaded up my garden shed. We are building a giant shop next to our house, and Patrick told me I could have a corner all for my garden stuff. Away she goes! And yes, we are lifting a building with our tractor. Don't worry, it's legit.
We went to Dallas for a wedding...Hunter did so great for his first time flying!
Chay and I before the wedding.
My mom flew down there to watch Hunter for the day of the wedding, because there were no kids allowed at the wedding. She was grateful to have some grandma and Hunter time!
AND the greatest part of the trip was getting to meet one of my long time blogging buddies, Shayna! We had dinner at a little Mexican restaurant near the hotel. We talked for 2 hours straight and could have kept going!
Since coming back from Texas, we've just been gearing up for seeding and checking cows. We've had lots of little babies being born!
How cute are they?!
Hope you all have a happy week!












"Don't worry, it's legit." Love it!
ReplyDeleteHunter is precious and look at him he is going to be a frequent flyer lol he seems so laid back. Reminds me of Rhett. I know how you feel on blogging sometime good sometimes bad. Im trying to get into a routine of Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays but if not im going to try to blog atleast 2x a week
ReplyDeleteYou look so pretty and I know your mom enjoyed her some Hunter time
I can't believe time has flown by so quickly! Come back to Texas!! Was so fun getting to finally meet... now if we could get the guys to come along I know they would hit it off too!!
ReplyDeleteGood to hear that Hunter did a good job on the plane ride! And by the way, you look beautiful in the photo from the wedding!
ReplyDeleteThat first cow picture looks so sureal!! I hate to say this, but your beauty overshadowed in that picture at the wedding. You looked GORGEOUS. Way to go being a good boy, Hunter!
ReplyDelete