This picture is of the "candy bar" we put together as favors to the guests. I assembled all those little pink boxes on the left, and then we got a different assortment of candy from the candy store. Then we just gathered different wine and margarita glasses that my mom had and filled them up! Then just to dress it up a bit I added the two small flower arrangements, a tablecloth and confetti that says "It's a Girl!"
This was the whole spread in the kitchen. The gift table on the left, candy bar in the middle, then the food on the right. I also added a lot of balloons and those fun things that hang from the ceiling.
Then I added a bunch of ribbon to this rocking chair for Michelle to sit in. This was the chair that my mom used to rock all 3 of my siblings and I in when we were babies :)
And then we have the AWESOME cupcakes I made! My dad even helped me with the frosting :)
And this was our gift to her :) A COACH DIAPER BAG! How cute is that? I made her open it last, and she was pretty excited about it, as you can see!

We had a great time overall, and can't wait to meet the little bundle when she arrives! And last but not least, I had to add a belly pic :)




you are such a good sister!!! Looks like it was super fun!
ReplyDelete