Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, December 10, 2010

Flip Off Friiiiiiday!

SNOW SNOW SNOW....FLip Off! I'm really ok with the snow in my yard part because it makes everything look pretty, but I HATE driving on the bad roads. I have to drive 25 miles one way to get to my home from work, and it's rather hilly. The worst part is the wind, because it makes the snow drift and cover the road. Yikes!

To the drivers who cannot seem to figure out how to negotiate the uncontrolled intersection, flip off! This happens to me at least twice a week. Earlier this week I arrived at an intersection after someone else. They were already stopped and I was going to be turning left while they were going straight. Well, they decide to get all mad at me and mouthed "Come On!" and were waving me on. Um, they were there first, they were on the right, and they had the right-of-way, as they were going straight and I was going left. DID YOU NOT GO TO DRIVER'S EDUCATION??? All indicators say NO, because apparently they don't know anything about uncontrolled intersections. UGH.

The the Christmas shopping I still have to get done, flip off! Ugh, I don't wanna do it!!!

To all of the delicious, rich and filling food we had for our office Christmas party, Flip Off! My tummy hurrrrrrts :( But it was oh-so-good!

Ok, that's all....have a good weekend people!

No comments:

Post a Comment