Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Monday, December 27, 2010

Obviously...

Well, obviously this post is going to be about Christmas...duh! I made out like a bandit this year! I feel incredibly lucky/spoiled/gracious! Here are just some of the highlights:

-Circulon Pots & Pans
-A new knife set and block
-A Coach umbrella
-New ceramic canister set for my kitchen
-A TRUCK!
-A new floor lamp
-A Scentsy home fragrance thingy
-An awesome cupcake/deviled egg/pie travel holder
-A massage
-A gift certificate to my favorite coffee place in town
-A gigantic bottle of A.1. Sauce (I LOVE this stuff!)
-And some $moolah$

Hubby and I also decided to dress the dogs up in lovely Christmas sweaters. Aren't my furbabies the cutest???

Here's the ever-handsome Jacob:


Little Red Jacob Hood:And then there's Harley. Yes, that is his Elvis lip he's showing you. He has a pretty big underbite, so this is what happens with his lip when he closes his mouth :)


And a couple pics of us with our boys:


Hope you all had a blessed holiday with your family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment