FIRST of all, we had a MAYJAH snow storm on Monday. I took work home on Monday night and stayed home Tuesday. After getting my car stuck, AGAIN on Monday (this time it actually slid into a ditch), I decided that I had enough of this nonsense. So what did I do yesterday? I BOUGHT MYSELF A TRUCK! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MEEEEE!!!!!
Introducing.....Shania!! (Yes, like Shania Twain). I name all of my vehicles. My G6's name was Gwen :)
It's a 2010 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It has 4-wheel drive, REMOTE START!!!!!!, power everything, On-Star, XM Radio, and basically, um, EVERYTHING! I already had to use the 4-wheel drive, and I'll tell you what-Shania is a drift-bustin' fool!!! She loves the snow!I am BEYOND excited !!!




She's so beautiful! I'm thinking that Clark will really like her if they ever meet. It could be love!
ReplyDeleteYAY! I love it! This will be very great for you! have fun.
ReplyDelete