Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, April 8, 2011

Flip Off Fridayyyyy

I promise this is going to be a GOOD one! I'll start off on the lighter side...and then I'm going to get into some things that make me pretty unhappy....

1) Flip off to the flu! No, I don't have it, but my hairdresser got it and had to cancel my appointment for this afternoon :( Sad.

2) Flip off to the stinkin' bottle of salad dressing that fell out of the fridge when I opened it at work today! The lid opened and splattered on the floor, and my jeans. Suuuuuuck.

3) Flip off to my sore muscles. My masseuse learned some new techniques at a convention she went to, and WOW. It hurts, but it works!

4) Flip off to my coworker....you know why? Because they have to be babysat for every task given to them....I ask you to do something, DO IT. You aren't busy, you have NOTHING ELSE TO DO, yet you can't seem to follow a simple request when it is asked of you. And when you do have to do something, STOP COMPLAINING. IT'S YOUR JOB. No, I don't feel sorry for you that you have to do your job. That's what you get paid to do-so stop fishing for sympathy. I'm the last person you'll get it from. P.S. This person makes more than I do, and has a Master's Degree, but can't seem to follow a simple direction like, "Could you make copies of this and have it prepared for tomorrow?" Truly....I kid you not.

5) Lastly. SIGH. BIG SIGH. Flip off to the Federal Government. Why? I hope any real American reading this would know why. Two words: Government Shutdown. How about you big-headed, stubborn asses put aside your differences for once and decide on something that's going to have a MAJOR impact on SO MANY PEOPLE. My biggest complaint? CUTTING PAYCHECKS FOR MILITARY PERSONNEL. It's already started folks...my good friend and her husband are serving in Afghanistan right now...their payday was today and their paycheck was cut in half because of the two parties that run our government can't stop kissing each others asses and stop fighting like a bunch of playground children for long enough to come up with an agreement. Well, my suggestion is that if the military isn't getting paid, NEITHER SHOULD CONGRESS. No, they can't go home at night in their limo and sleep in their soft comfy beds and have their maid make them dinner. They're still working. It's complete bullshit. I urge all of you to let your congresspeople know how you feel. Email them, call them, do whatever you can to let them know that their actions are ridiculous. And until they can come up with an agreement, their pay should be cut also. It takes less than 10 minutes, I promise.

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea, I think every friday I will be doing a flip off friday blog!

    ReplyDelete