Fortunately, the weather has been MUCH better! Unfortunately that means LOTS of mud. Our driveway and road are SO bad, that it's hard to even get our trucks down it in 4-wheel drive. Enter: the 4-wheeler and Gator. Hubs decided on Monday that we would park our trucks at his parent's house, and drive the 4-wheeler and Garth (the Gator-yes he has a name too!) the 1/2 mile to our house, down the dirt road, so we didn't tear up our muddy driveway and yard. Here is what Garth looks like:

Hubs thought he was being nice and took the 4-wheeler so I could take the Gator. Tuesday morning I walk outside our house, and realize that the windshield on the Gator was covered in frost. Well, there's not exactly a defroster on it either. So what did I do? I loaded the dogs in the back, and started that sucker up. I literally had to lean out the side of Garth to see. Here I am, wearing my nice dress pants, Coach purse, sunglasses and scarf, leaning out the side of this cart that has my dogs and our fencing stuff in the back, driving down a dirt road in the middle of nowhere. Awesome huh?
Getting home Tuesday night was about the same story, because there was fog. It covered the windshield in condensation. I got home about 11:30 p.m. from work (LONG DAY!!!) and hopped back in Garth to head home. Well, it had been raining all day, so when I was leaning out the side to try and stay on the road, chunks of mud were flying in my hair. Aaaaaamazing.
Can't say you've ever had that happen to you, now have you??? Good news is, the road was dry enough so we got to drive our trucks home...just not down the driveway. So I carted my Coach purse across the yard, in my Tommy Hilfiger boots :) Ahhh, country living!




You are so funny! I want you to invest in the video camera and document your life...it'll be great!
ReplyDeleteI almost peed my pants reading this! I can imagine this happening lol
ReplyDelete