Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, April 1, 2011

F-F-F-Flip Off Friday!

I haven't done of these forever! Okay, maybe just a couple weeks, but it still feels like forever. One would think I have lots of flip offs, but surprisingly, I don't have that many. So here goes.....

1. Flip Off to the next WINTER STORM that's coming in this weekend. Another 5-10 inches of snow expected. AWESOME. CAN'T WAIT. And in case any of you are still wondering, yes, there is still LOTS of snow here. And for any of you that were complaining about your horrible weather when it snowed for 2 days and then melted right away, you can kiss my butt :) We plowed for an hour and a half last Sunday and made it 200 feet down my road. Then I walked to my house so I could get clothes for the week. The picture below is where my road SHOULD be.


2. Flip Off to the mud. Fortunately, we have had a lot of the snow melt the past couple days. Which makes for LOTS and LOTS of mud. My truck is soooooo dirty and there's really no point in washing it cause with more snow comes more melting and more mud. Lame.

3. Flip off to the Montana Legislature which is currently in session. They cut programs that cut tobacco prevention (which have reduced youth tobacco use rate by 45% in the last 10 years!), cut a program that gets seniors and retired people to volunteer, cut money to help poor women get birth control and reduced health care, and several other important programs. I am LESS than impressed with them right now. Instead of maybe tightening up their belts on some of their stupid pet projects, they decide to completely cut out some very helpful programs. SUPER LAME. And believe me, I've written several nasty-grams to them telling them how I think they should vote!

4. Flip off to the knot in my shoulders that never seem to go away. I get massages for them once every 3 weeks or so, and that seems to help.

5. Ummmmmm, that's really all I have.....

Have a happy weekend peeps!!! On Monday I have something for you all to look forward to...a report on a small-town prom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment