Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm back! Sort of....

I'm not gonna lie...it was kinda nice taking a week off from blogging. I literally had no time to spare during the day, and when I did I usually spent it shoving food into my mouth as fast as I could. I slept 12 hours Friday night, 12 hours Saturday night, and then took a 3-hour nap on Sunday. Yeah, apparently I needed to rest up!

Unfortunately, mother nature is being bi-polar and can't make up her mind on which season she wants to be in. It snowed 2 days last week, and we're scheduled to get another snow storm tonight through tomorrow night. On the days when it doesn't snow, it's usually about 50 degrees! That's practically a heat wave for us around here!

My destination for today is nowhere in particular, but is a certain "place." With the gloomy weather for the past couple of days, all I've wanted to do is curl up in sweatpants on a comfy chair/couch, with lots of blankets, magazines, a good trashy romance novel and all 6 seasons of Sex and the City.

Here is my perfect destination:



I want to be there right NOW! And not at my desk in my office at work in my uncomfortable chair!

1 comment:

  1. That looks absolutely heavenly!!! Oh I want a big cushy chair like that!!

    ReplyDelete