1) Flip OFF to people in the business community, including colleagues, that treat me like I'm stupid because I don't have as much work experience as they do. Just because I haven't been in the work force for as long as you have, doesn't mean I'm completely void of any common sense or intellect. So next time you tell me that I wouldn't know something or treat me like a 5-year old, I'm coming up verbally swinging. Try me. I dare you.
2) Flip Off to UPS. We haven't heard from them in 4 days now. Newsflash: I'M NOT GOING AWAY. Remember, you killed MY dog. I've called and emailed the District Manager, with whom we were in contact. I saw the driver driving his truck around the other day. Thought about crashing him off the road, running him over and not stopping, just to see how he liked it. So for any of you around Culbertson that might be reading this, lock up your pets, children and slow-moving elderly. This guy is ruthless. And once he runs them over, he'll call you an asshole. True story. They better start cooperating or this pissed-off mama is going to start raising hell. And you DON'T want that. Promise.
3) Flip off to the stinking auto body shop that has had my truck for 8 days. They got the parts in, but ordered the wrong ones. Awesome. Now my truck will most likely continue to sit there for another week. Get your shiz together!!! P.S. Nothing is wrong with it, I'm just getting a small lift, running boards, mudflaps and a new bug guard. It's gonna look Sa-Weet when it's done!
4) Flip off to the brand new cute tank top I bought last Friday, that is already falling apart. I feel a return to the store coming rapidly.
5) Flip off to the stinkin' porcupine that I found that lives along my walking route. This thing is EFFIN' HUGE. Probably 40 pounds! I may have to keep my dog on a leash when we walk, which he is NOT ok with! He got attacked last year cause he got a liiiittle too close! Fortunately there were only about 6 quills in his snout that came out without too much trouble. I think he learned his lesson though. He only barked at it this time, and didn't try to drag it out of the tree.
Ok, I think I've done enough bitching for the day. I'm going to leave you with this quote that I stole from my friend's FB page. Don't worry, it's not all mushy-gushy. It fits right along with FOF (Flip Off Friday):




I LOVE the quote and it is sooooooo true, love it!!
ReplyDelete