Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday!

Not gonna lie, I missed my Flip On/Flip Off Fridays! Even though I wasn't blogging about it, I would usually take time on Fridays to mentally think about all of my highs and lows of the week.

So here goes! Grab my button if you'd like, and link back to Amanda or I :)


Flip On!

....to all of you AWESOME, AMAZING, SUPPORTIVE, KIND people! I cannot thank you all enough for the sweet words that you left me on my weight loss post. I don't have ANY regrets about posting my weight online. If someone's really going to use that information against me, well, then shame on them. I got the most comments and emails from that post than ANY other in my almost 3 years of blogging. LOVE <3 br="br">

...to loving going to church every Sunday. I am SO loved and so fulfilled :)

...to knowing I am blessed not to keep everything to myself, but so I can share that with others

...to having a more positive outlook on life!

...to the weather actually reaching 40 degrees this week! Woohoo!

...to getting inspiration from other bloggers.

...to feeling motivated to update the blog a little...might even change the name and everything.

...to new beginnings. There's been a lot of them in my life lately, and all I can say is "Cheers to new beginnings!"

Flip Off!

...to the Kardashian nail polish...I'm not very impressed. It didn't coat evenly and chipped by the end of the day I painted them.

...to dry, static-filled hair in the winter time

...to vague-booking...you know, where people post things on facebook about something huge going on in their lives but they "just can't tell anyone what's going on yet", or something SUPER passive-aggressive aimed at someone else, who is more than likely going to then post something else just as passive-aggressive as the first person. Lame.

...and again another FB gripe...how people post things about how they are rising above the drama, walking away from the drama, being the bigger person, taking the high road, etc...yet they're posting it all over FB. If you're truly rising above the drama, you wouldn't be posting things that try and convince the other person that you are better than they are and that they're the screwed up one, not you.You're rising above the drama, yet you're spreading it all over social media? I've never understood that.

2 comments:

  1. Those are my two peeves of FB! Ugh! I can't wait to see your new look for find out if you change the name of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you about the FB drama! It's so ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete