Boy have I missed all of you! Just because I haven't blogged, doesn't mean I haven't thought about all of you though....I would find myself thinking "Oh, this would make a great blog post!" or "I should blog that!" But sometimes you just need to take a break from social media, which I did. I quit facebook and blogging for over 2 months. I never realized how much I relied of FB or how much time I spent on there, until I caught myself literally wanting to check it about 10 times a day. That's TOO MUCH. I realized I was living my life on there, and not relying on my personal relationships to keep in touch with friends and family. And let me tell you, it felt GREAT to unplug for a little bit.
So, where does that leave me now? I hopped back on the FB wagon last weekend and cleaned house with my "friends." I had almost 400 and got rid of about half of them. And tell you what, I don't miss it. I've still read your blogs, but haven't commented as much. Mostly because I was reading them from my phone and it takes forever to load a blog and comment on it.
Moving forward, I'm definitely going to come back into the blogging world and sharing my life. I've thought a lot about it, and I'm going to be sharing more of "me" and not so much of the farm. It will still be there, and I know some of you really love hearing about it. I want to take more pictures (and even had someone give me an opportunity to co-shoot a wedding with her because she liked my photography so much!), I want to share more recipes, my home, my music, my weight loss journey, my books, my dogs, fashion, and just more of me :) I realized that I suck at self portraits, and most of my pictures don't have me in them! That's what happens when you're the one taking all of the pictures I guess :) So what pictures I do have, I'm not posing all cute in them, I'm not always dressed nice, I often have double chins or a fat roll hangin' out here or there. It's who I am, so take it or leave it. Like it or not, you'll be seeing more of it!
So...I'm back, excited to kind of start fresh, and might even be updating my look around here a little bit!
It's good to be back!




Yaaay!!! I'm So glad you're back! & It will be great to see more of you on the blog!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYAY! I've been missing your posts! I've came back several times just to see if you had posted anything! Today, was the day! I'm so happy! I'm excited to get to know more of you from this blog world!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to hear you are back!!! yay!! I took a little break too, and it just felt so good!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are back!! I've missed reading your posts :)
ReplyDelete