Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What I've Been Up To

So....the question is...what the hell was I doing for two months that I wasn't blogging? The rest of this week will be kind of an update on my life.

Here's one of the answers: Spent time with my sweet, oh-so-precious niece! A whole FOUR weeks I got to spend with her!!

Painting her toes. We only got one foot done before she got bored.

Before surgery on her eyes. Both of them were lazy because the eye muscles didn't develop at the same rate. But never fear, they're all good now!

Queen of the mountain of presents...most of them were for her.

We spent some time sledding (her hat is a skunk!)

And making lots of animal noises. This is the fishy face!

Basically, I pretty much love her to death, and couldn't have loved my time with her any more! I also worked out a lot, read A LOT, and spent some much-needed time catching up with friends and family over the phone and emails. Oh, and I guess Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years were in there too.

Went shooting with my dad and brother. Not gonna lie, this gun is bad ass. And for all you gun haters out there, here is a perfectly good example of someone using an assault rifle responsibly. If you've ever shot one, you'd probably realize how AWESOME it is :)


We got new carpet in some of our bedrooms which you can see here:


So needless to say...I've been busy!

Oh, and before I forget, follow me on Instagram: mtprairieprincess

7 comments:

  1. Your niece is adorable, so glad to hear her surgery went great!! I've been wanting to go to a gun range so bad... I want to get a pink gun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, following you on Instagram now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get to see her this weekend!!! I've not yet met her, so I am sooo excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been following you on IG and didnt even realize it! I feel like a D.A.! I love shooting guns period!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the pic of her with all the presents, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busy busy bee yoy have been! She is adorable and I can see why you would want to be with her precious.
    That gun is beyond badass im super jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you back blogging. Looks like you had a fun time while you were gone!

    ReplyDelete