Harley and I helping load grain into the semi on Sunday
Yes, we actually saw this on a tractor at a dealership.
Smoke riding in the tractor while feeding cows.
Heading to the hay lot.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Better Dig Two-The Band Perry
Those Jeans-Ray Scott
Two Black Cadillacs-Carrie Underwood
Try-P!nk
Thrift Shop-Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Scream & Shout-will.i.am & Britney
Beauty & the Beat-Justin Bieber feat. Nicki Minaj
American Heart-Faith Hill
Only Way I Know-Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan & Eric Church
(not sure it gets any better than that trio right there!)
Mama's Broken Heart-Miranda Lambert
Girl on Fire-Alicia Keys
Daylight-Maroon 5
Catch My Breath-Kelly Clarkson
How Country Feels-Randy Houser
One of Those Nights-Tim McGraw
Tornado-Little Big Town
If I Didn't Have You-Thompson Square
Do you have any good suggestions of new songs that are out?









I absolutely LOVE that first photo of the tractor. It's awesome!
ReplyDeleteI am loving How Country Feels....such a good song!
~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com