Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Thursday, January 24, 2013

It's OK Thursday!

This is my first time linking back up with Amber for this, and I've been thinking of stuff all week!






...that I often paint my nails at work

...that it sometimes takes me a whole week to respond to an email

...that I share dirty romance novels with my boss and we call it our "Jane Austen Book Club"

...that on Monday I didn't go outside ONCE, because it was -40 with the windchill! BRRR!!!

...that I go to Victoria's Secret website, shop, add stuff to my bag, then close the window at the last minute to keep myself from spending money that I shouldn't.

...that I'm already planning my concert lineup for the year! So far I've got Eric Church, Pistol Annies, Montgomery Gentry and Gloriana! 

...that I'm going to Canada for the first time in February! I only live 80 miles from the freaking border...you think I would have been there by now.

...that I slow down when someone is tailgating me, just to piss them off.

...to have a cheat day on your diet

...to hate getting voicemails....hate them!

...to sleep with your dogs on the bed...under the blankets :)

...to be totally stoked cause you know you're probably getting a big-ass tax return

...to wish I was more witty and funny. But sometimes I just think my personality/humor offends people.

...to build a vehicle online, then order straight from the factory (more on that in a couple weeks!)

...to be ready for baby calves...only 2 months to go!

...to wish my closet actually looked like my Pinterest fashion board.


What's OK with you guys this week???



5 comments:

  1. It's okay that I'm reading blogs instead of doing the work I'm meant to be doing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your boss need to read Marilyn's Red Diary! You won't regret it! I slow down when someone tailgates me too! It's pisses me off to no end! Ordering a vehicle straight from factory! I'm a wee bit jelly! ;) I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its okay that i am also getting a big ass tax return. You aren't the only one who loads up a whole shopping cart full of stuff to then decide you don't need it cause you don't want to pay shipping and handling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so down with all of these and Im so bad at adding stuff in my cart online and when I see the total I shut the window too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate voicemails and I totally slow down when people tailgate me!!

    ReplyDelete