My friends and family,
There comes a time in life when the things going on in your real life need to take precedence over my online world. I've reached one of those times right now, and feel that I need to put more of my time and energy into my husband, family, friends and work.
I love you all dearly, and thank you for sticking with me this long :) I'm not sure how long this break will be, but hopefully I can return to you all one day. I appreciate the love and support you have shown for me in my journey for the past two and a half years, and I hope sometime in the near future I can continue to share my life with you.
Until then, I'll still be reading your guys' blogs and commenting when I can.
Nicole




Hugs! I completely ubderstand.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!
:( I've been loving your blogging lately. We need a phone date. Heart you!
ReplyDeleteI'll miss your blogs, but totally get it! Hope your refocusing break goes well!
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com
Awww I hope everything is good...hope to see you soon!!
ReplyDeleteI will miss you dearly but i know how you feel and Ive been there and I still get that way sometimes. I totally understand and still love ya chick
ReplyDeleteIt's totally understandable love! We will all still be here for you when you come back (and we are still only an email away ;)
ReplyDeleteI haven't been doing a good job of reading others blogs but set a goal to do it more often in the New Year. I was excited to see what was going on in your world and I see that it must be busy. May you have a blessed New Year and good luck with everything going on in life!
ReplyDeleteWell, I did it. I took a cue from you and have decided that I'm done with blogging as well. Such rebels, we are. ;o)
ReplyDelete