I'm not gonna lie, I've been feeling really churchy lately. Growing up, we went to church twice a week-Sundays and Wednesdays. We prayed every night before dinner, and listened to Christian music. Going off to college, I kind of lost that. Didn't think I was missing it because I thought everything was going great. Now as I grow older, I've been finding myself searching for something more. I have gone to counseling, to a pastor, to help me. My last session I went to a couple weeks ago, I said, "I know what I should be doing, I'm just not doing it." It was right then and there that I realized I needed to make a change.
So, I've started going to church, reading my Bible, and let me tell you, I feel fulfilled. I am happy, and feel like I'm finally doing something to make myself a better person.
I created a Pinterest board to help me out, and whenever I'm feeling down or negative, I read these things and it instantly puts me back on track. So for any of my followers that may be struggling with this, just pray about it. I pray for you guys all the time, and that God would give you whatever you might be looking for.
Here is my Pinspiration:












Oh, girl. You hit the nail on the head for me too.
ReplyDelete"Have you prayed about it as much as you've talked about it?" Um.....I think the answer is always no for me!
And I love the one about how sometimes he calms the storm and sometimes he calms the child. Amen!
~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com
I love all these. Im always thinking of yall ans keep you in my prayers even if I don't always talk to you daily. Love you!
ReplyDelete