Please join me for my weekly link up, Flip On/Flip Off Friday.
Flip On...
...the biggest FLIP ON of the week goes to my Montana State Bobcats! They have a HUGE rivalry with the Montana Grizzlies, and the game is this weekend. Let's go Cats!
...to the kick-ass story I'm going to tell you guys on Monday. All I have to say right now is, "Only in the country..."
...to discovering Mod Podge. This stuff is like MAGIC!
...speaking of magic, flip on to People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive choice...
...to having the willpower to go get a latte only once per week. I like to treat myself on Fridays, which gives me something to look forward to!
...to having a great, supportive blogger community :)
...to being only 16 followers away from 100! Since I've been doing this for two and a half years, it's been a loooong time coming! And I WILL be doing an awesome giveaway when that happens :) Or at least I think it's awesome!
...to the weather warming up after Brutus, and melting the snow off of the roads. They need to be clear for my family to safely get here on Wednesday!
Flip Off!
...aaand being since it's CAT/griz week, I have to:
...to not being able to share my latest crafting adventures with you, since I'm using them for Christmas gifts! But after Christmas I'll be able to finish the final products with you.
...to staying up to late to work on said crafts, and being too sleepy at work the next day.
...to feeling like you're being left out of something. Feels like I'm in middle school all over again. Lame.
...to wanting to drink coffee all day long, but knowing it's not good for you! And doesn't help my anxiety much.
...to the massive amounts of calories I'm sure I'll consume next week. WILL POWER!
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! I cant wait to share my story with you on Monday!








Fun list! Looking forward to your story. Enjoy your weekend.
ReplyDeleteDONT COUNT THE CALORIES!!!! ITS JUST ONE DAY!!!!
ReplyDelete(Yep, I totally just all caps yelled at you.)
seriously these pictures of these men...i love CT...now i am all distracted!
ReplyDeleteHope your weekend is going well!
I hope the bobcats won!! I'm dying to know what you are cooking this week. Turns out that I am hosting the fam - a very last minute decision. I'm excited to do all the cooking though!!
ReplyDelete