Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Monday, November 5, 2012

Tunes and Books

Here are some songs on my current playlist:

1. Fastest Girl in Town-Miranda Lambert
2. Everybody Talks-Neon Trees
3. Wanted-Hunter Hayes
4. Creepin-Eric Church
(music video is rad, by the way)
 
5. Why Ya Wanna-Jana Kramer
6. Home to Me-Sarah Darling
7. Southern Comfort Zone-Brad Paisley
8. American Heart-Faith Hill
9. El Cerrito Place-Kenny Chesney
10. One More Night-Maroon 5
(sorry I'm not sorry for posting this pic!)

11. Some Nights-fun. 
(p.s. does anyone else think they sound like Queen in this song??)
12. Diamonds-Rihanna
13. Ellie Goulding-ALL of her songs!
14. Feel Again-One Republic
15. Your Body-Christina Aguilera

Here are the books I have and am currently reading or going to read:

1. Still Missing-Chevy Stevens
After reading Amber's review last week, I decided it was something I needed to read!

2. Divergent-Veronica Roth
3. Blind Your Ponies-Stanley Gordon West
4. Reflected in You-Sylvia Day



I'm always up for some new tunes and definitely some good reads! What are you guys currently listening to and reading?



9 comments:

  1. Thanks for listing songs you are listing too!! I'm needing some new tunes on my iPod!! Ohhh... let me know what you think of Reflected to You when you are finished!!!!!! Can't wait for the 3rd one next month!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Thank you for posting that picture of Adam Levine! I love him! He is so freakin HOT!! Sorry I got a little excited for a minute lol....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, you made me blush AND giggle at that photo of Adam!! Oh geez oh man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Googled that "Still Missing" book after seeing it here on your blog...sounds really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen that picture of Adam before and may or may not have thought about it while having sex with Cory... ;o) TMI? ;o)

    So how many books do you read at the same time? I know there are people who can have 3-4 going and not get mixed up, but I'm not one of those people. I'm still reading the same book I started in June. I'm lame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking no one is sad that you put up that picture of him LOL. I'll have to check out that book. I'm always looking for something to read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Rihannas new song Diamonds, its a good one. I will have to look up that book, looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list and you should post more pics of AL..quite popular!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great playlist! And I like the Eric Church video too!

    Listening: Easton Corbin; Kenny Chesney and Dierks Bentley right now
    Reading: Just posted a couple reviews on my blog and just started a biography of Charles Schulz (of Peanuts fame...)

    ReplyDelete